Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Picture

marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
11 of 19
Isn't that how public profiles look when you are not logged into oDesk?
zoomconcepts
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
12 of 19
Ya, that's the permalink look for visitors. I always thought they're gonna roll out the new look for logged in profile look as well at some point, probably that's what's happening?
anne_ginger
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
13 of 19
I'm logged in at oDesk, I clicked on your profile and at mine, and they're normal. I viewed the permalink to one of my contractors and its normal too, but the other guy's profile looks fancy.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
nafidnafi
Nafid N Member Since: May 25, 2016
14 of 19

plz say me how to add profile pic in upwork profile , i cannot do that

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
15 of 19

Nafid,

Do you have a profile image on your Upwork profile? A default image is being shown. Try signing out of the Community and logging back in. You can do this by clicking the arrow icon next to your name in the top left corner. This should resync your profile and pull your Upwork profile image over.

-Lena

Untitled
manishsharma_sha
Manish S Member Since: Mar 15, 2015
16 of 19

@Christine
I have done following step as per you given me regarding "Temporary account suspension" .
thanks

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
17 of 19

re: "Christine: I have done following step as per you given me regarding "Temporary account suspension"

Manish,

If you were working with Christine from customer support, who asked you to modify your profile so that oDesk can unblock it, you'll need to report that to customer service, not here.

Sometimes community forum moderators will see information here in the community forum posts and pass it on to customer service, but that's a hit-and-miss prospect. This isn't actually where you need to go to submit responses to customer service requests.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 19

Hi Manish,

Please follow up on your Support ticket with the information you shared here.

Untitled
7d6e3ecc
Michael M Member Since: Dec 2, 2016
19 of 19

Did you get a resolution to this issue?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS