🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Preview to Win new Projects
Page options
magillani
Community Member

Profile Preview to Win new Projects

Hi mates!

Hope you're doing all well. I'm new to Upwork. Can you guys please visit my profile and suggest to me how to improve it?

How to win Projects?

Here is my profile link: https://community.upwork.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4307305#

Looking forward to your review.

Kind regards!

Ahmad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members