🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Requires Changes
Page options
venick-dev
Community Member

Profile Requires Changes

This error will drive me crazy, edited my profile a few times.

Website support, please contact me, I don't understand how to create a ticket.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Why do I take so long to get an answer? And again, the profile was rejected. This is the first time I've ever seen one of these on a freelance exchange.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikolay, 

I have followed up your ticket with the team handling your case and they will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay, I hope I wait for an answer. It's been nine hours since your message, and so far the silence

It's been 24 hours and it's still quiet. The profile is rejected without explanation. How can you even work normally here?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikolay, 

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the team handling the issue with your account and they will get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery, do you have an online consultant who will answer all my questions? So you don't have to go back to the problem. I'm tired of getting answers every few days for a teaspoon.

So far, I've only had one negative impression of the site. I was very enthusiastic when I heard about Upwork, and now I'm very disappointed...

Hi Nikolay,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your ticket and I can see that you`re communicating with our team directly there.
Please keep in mind that our team needs to complete their review as well so that they can update your ticket. If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them directly there and our team will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members