🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Review
Page options
sharoar_hossain
Community Member

Profile Review

Hi mates!

Hope you're doing all well. I'm new to Upwork and complete 2 jobs successfully. Can you guys please visit my profile and suggest to me how to improve it?

Here is my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015d578169d8c08fb8

Looking forward to your review. 

Kind regards!

Sohan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md Sharoar,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
navidzafar
Community Member

You could add an Introduction Video.

Yeah, this is a good point. I'll try to add an introduction video soon. Can you give me some tips about sending proposals to win more jobs? It'll be really great for me. Thanks!

1- Try to apply for a Job at your earliest
2- Only apply for relevant Jobs
3- Read Job description carefully
4- Each proposal should be customized

Hi Md Sharoar,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Perfect. Thanks a lot for your valuable information!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members