🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Settings Not Working
Page options
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Profile Settings Not Working

My jobs earnings on my work history are now showing even though I have them set to private. And my experience level is showing Entry even though I have it set to Expert. Can someone please go in and fix this ASAP? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your message. I checked and your profile is already set to Expert. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with the earnings visibility.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks. They did open a ticket that had links in the email they sent to check on the status and respond with more details.. Those links don't work and take me to Upwork pages that won't load. So the pages sent from the support team that are supposed to provide support don't work and need support themselves.

Never mind. They say that only I can see them when checking public view but that the actual public can't.

Hi Pradeep, 

I have the same issue, I've been trying to set my experience level to intermediate but it doesn't work after trying severally. Please can you look into it.

I don't know what's wrong with it.

Thank you.

Hi Ifeanyi,

Thank you for your message. I see that your experience level is already set to Intermediate. You can check your profile settings page here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths