🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Settings problem
Page options
designerratan
Community Member

Profile Settings problem

upwork.jpg

I can't access my profile settings. When I click on profile settings it's showing 

This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (OS)

Please solve this problem.

10 REPLIES 10
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

Hi Ratan,

There can be two possibilities for your problem
1) The link you are trying to access is removed or not available to visit for your profile or location
2) Upwork might be under maintenance

However, it seems to be more than the first option case

~shahzad

Hi Mr Muhammad Shahzad A, Thanks for your replay. How many days upwork will take for maintenance?

NikolaS

Hi Ratan,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If you are still experiencing the same issue please let us know so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
richardmansworth
Community Member

Hi there,

Whenever I try to access my profile settings, i get redirected to page 404. I have tried this on Firefox and Chrome to no avail.

Can someone help with this?

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ratan,

As a follow-up, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I hope you are well! I am also experiencing the same error. I hope you can assist me on this one too, please.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Marce

Hi Marce Lizette,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
azib1611
Community Member

Hello,
Hope you are doing good,

I  am facing the same problem of 404 error kindly let me know how I can resolve this issue

Hi Azib,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members