🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Suspension
Page options
aleksandar411
Community Member

Profile Suspension

I registered on upwork couple of weeks ago , and last week i finished the identety badge video call. Next i uploaded my id and bill document to Upwork, and now i have a message on my profile that my account is suspended, i didn't recieved any email or notification about the suspension, how can i unsuspend my account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket for this concern. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have questions about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket for this concern. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have questions about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

How many days should i wait untill i see a change in my account?

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Response time depends on the ticket's complexity and it may take up to 72 hours to get an update. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Can you check my profile also?  my account was suspended. 

Hi Regie,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths