🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account still under review even while ...
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228

You don't get verified until you earn money.

If that's the case, how will I be able to earn money? I  couldn't submit proposals to potential client because my profile is not yet verified.

Same here 

Hi Adrian,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted documents. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can complete the verification process. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
23c3b5c6
Community Member

Hi,

My account still under review even while i got the confirmation e-mail that my profile is approved.

can someone help?

Hi Salim,

First, I would like to welcome you to Upwork! I have shared your report with the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d9ae4f16
Community Member

Hello, it has been more than a week since I created my account and it has not been approved yet even though on my profile the notice says it takes 24 hours for approval. I am yet to recieve an email and have my account approved. I've attatched a screenshot of my profile below.

Hi Rufael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll have one of our agents reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you so much for the timely response. The status has not changed and futher more my profile completion doesnt seem to update more than 60 percent eventhough ive completed most of it. And the support ticket is not visible.

Hello Rufael,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
55c076d8
Community Member

They say the review period is 24 hours but I completed my profile 72 hours ago but I still haven't received any response. Can an official help?

Hi Baran Nuri,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! We sincerely apologize for the delay in your profile approval. I have shared your report with the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page with your support ticket momentarily. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
865ee5b3
Community Member

why does activating profile taking more than a day can you help me please? 

86aad917
Community Member

I cannot use my fiverr account. It says, "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." more than 4 days have passed but account is still under review. what's the problem with my account?

You are on Upwork here. If you want your profile to be approved, you need to improve it. You can look at the Academy courses for more tips.

Hi Kowser,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted documents. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can complete the verification process. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
0d55c83d
Community Member

hello Upwork community, 
hope you are doing well.

my problem is that i was received approved email but still  i see this message in my profile "We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved." so please help me what should i do?  this is a screen shot of emailScreenshot from 2022-11-21 23-17-00.png

Hi Zia Ur Rehman,

I'm sorry to learn that you're still experiencing this error despite receiving the confirmation email that your account was approved. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tunsmedia
Community Member

Why have i not received a mail if my profile has been approved ?

Hi Omobolaji,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I'll have one of our Support Team members assist you further via a support ticket. Please allow them time to review your profile and you should be getting an update on this page with your ticket once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1f85869c
Community Member

My account is under review for a week. Why? What can I do to resolve this problem?

Hi Inna,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have reached out directly to the team handling your case and they've confirmed that your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Arjay
Upwork
868562cb
Community Member

Hello, I just made this account a couple of months ago but last week is when I edited my profile, It says that I will be reviewed within a 24 hour timeframe. A couple of days later and there's still no update, I currently have a Job offer but im still waiting to get approved. What do I need to do to get approved? 

Hey Jon, Upwork is showing that your Profile is available and live on their site. What makes you think it's not? Thanks!

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed that your profile does not adhere to our guidelines. Please update your profile title and overview to describe your skills and experience. Also, update your profile photo to include a more professional photo that clearly shows your face. Once done, please resubmit your profile so that our team can review and update your profile status.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I already finished editing my profile, and replaced my profile picture for a more desirable one, what's the next step for me to get approved?

Hi Jon, I checked your account and can see it is being reviewed. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace. In the meantime, you may want to check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. Also, don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork
cfa1c82e
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

I filled out everything I could and I still haven't been approved

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Note: Since as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.) We highly suggest you check this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a316a631
Community Member

i make my profile from 4 days and still " Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal "   and i cant submit a proposal to any job

plz help how can i approve it ?

I think the heavy amount of profiles is hanging on the Upwork review team!! Let's see what happens!!

Hi Mohamed,

~ AJ
Upwork

ok im waiting .....

6f05ed86
Community Member

Please could you check if mine is approved or not?

Hi Komoi,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your profile and noticed that your profile does not adhere to our guidelines. Please update your profile title and overview to describe your skills and experience. Also, update your profile photo to include a more professional photo that clearly shows your face. Once done, please resubmit your profile so that our team can review and update your profile status.

~ AJ
Upwork
81cffc53
Community Member

Hello,

I had register for upwork 4-5 days ago and my profile has not been approved yet. I was wondering the reason for it not being approved and how long does it usually take for it to be approved.

Thank You.

Your profile must completed with 100% and id verification please check out.

i try to complete it but i cant it still 60% only

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed that your portfolio item contains contact information. Please remove your portfolio and resubmit your profile for review again.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

ok i deleted it
i hope my profile take approve

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths