🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile Under Review
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228

still not approved

Hi Swayam,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your profile and noticed that your profile does not adhere to our guidelines. Please update your profile title and overview to describe your skills and experience. Also, update your profile photo to include a more professional photo that clearly shows your face. Once done, please resubmit your profile so that our team can review and update your profile status.

~ AJ
Upwork
c9cc3333
Community Member

It is almost a week from creating my profile. How much time does it take usually to approve an account? Thank you.

Hi Zair,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
97d20207
Community Member

Hello, it's been a few days since I submitted my profile for review and until now it hasn't been approved. Please help me get approved 😔

dac6227a
Community Member

I'm a freelancer and am new to Upwork. Completed my account still not approved. How can I know which thing to change or if I'm approved or not? Notification says that it is supposed to be reviewed within 24hours, but still no progress.

Completeness percentage doesn't get higher even if I provided the details needed.

6473a41a
Community Member

Hello!  It's been a week now and still, my profile is "under review". it says 24-48 hrs to confirm my profile for me to submit proposals, and now I'm having a hard time figuring this out since it's been a week. It still says "We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if approved."

Can someone check if my profile is confirmed and has a "hire tab" on it?

Thank you!

02853f34
Community Member

Hello,

Hi there its been more than 7 days and i didn't hear from upwork.My profile is still under review.Can you please look into this.

Lucas

Hi Jiang,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
8fd184ad
Community Member

Hi there!

I am having the same issue with my account. It's been more than 48 hours since my account was created but the "Your profile is under review" pops out. Can you kindly take a look at it? Thank you!

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
8fd184ad
Community Member

Thank you for the swift response, Andrea.

Looking forward to it!

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Yna, please complete the Profile so it can be approved. View mine as an example. Have a great day!

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello my Upwork profile has been under review for over 72 hours and I have received no emails or feedback 

Hi David,

I suggest you improve your profile and resubmit for review. Check out these Upwork Academy courses to help you a complete and quality profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Valeria. My profile is under review, it was more than 24 hours. You said that you will email within 24 hours to let I know if my profile was approved but until now I never gotten the email verification.

Hi Zora,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:
Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi good morning, My name is Saoban Lateefat, My account has also been under review for months now and I haven't been able to send our proposal or apply for jobs can you pls help me with that.

Hi Lateefat,

Thank you for your message. Could you please update your profile including your profile picture and resubmit it for review? Check out these Upwork Academy courses to help you with a complete and quality profile. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My id still not verified pls help

mine is already more than a month now with 95% complete. 

Still being reviewed.

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
896fb80a
Community Member

I am approved but i can't submit a proposal

Hi Demirkan,

I checked your profile and can see it is still being reviewed. In the meantime, you can work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
614e8b24
Community Member

Hello!
I have a message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It's been a long time, but the status is still Under Review. What I can do?

Thanks!

Hi Iana,

I checked your profile and can confirm that it is being reviewed as you mentioned. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
hansdrabiscak
Community Member

Hello , I would like to follow up on my profile application. It's been submitted a week ago and yet it was not approved nor rejected, even though it says it takes 24 hours to get the review result. Could you please help?

I even created a ticket, but I can not follow up on link provided. There are no requests found in my request section.

Thanks in advance!

8cf15f94
Community Member

Can someone from the upwork team please review and let me know if its approved or not. 

I tried sending proposals it says i cannot send until profile is approved.

Please advise what needs to be done for getting the profile approved and start working. 

To start with you are going to have to upload a proper profile photo.

Hi Julie,

Thanks. I have updated my profile picture. yet it is under review. Also despite adding all the details in the profile it says my profile is not complete

Hi Ankit,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
ralph_xavier
Community Member

It's been 2 days since my registration but account still under review. How long do I need to wait?

Hi Ralph,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Wondering if my account is still under review as well?

31edd455
Community Member

Hello,

how do i check my account is verified or not. If it isn't how do i verify my account.

Help me.

Thanks.

Hi Hamza,

We like you first welcome you to Upwork! I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d0961feb
Community Member

My account is still under review since many days despite I complete all steps , any help 

4f00bde7
Community Member

It's been two days since I sent my profile for review but no response from you.

Hi Kashaf, that's right, I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members