🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Under Review
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228
31edd455
Community Member

Hello,

It's been more than two days since I sent my profile for review but no response until now.

Best regards

Hi Hamza,

Yes, I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~Andrea
Upwork

Why is my profile still under review, I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now and nothing happens.

Thanks

60810f78
Community Member

Hi, greeting 

i'm new here and my account is not reviewd 

can any one help ? 

Contact support. That's the only thing you can do. 

Hi Ahmed,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
fbc5afe5
Community Member

Hi, am new on upwork.

My account profile  has been showing this message below:

Your profile is under review

We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved.

It has been 4 days now, I have not gotten any email regarding the approval of my profile yet. Please where can I get help to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Hi Fortune,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

It says my profile is being reviewed. It's already been 48 hours and my profile is not approved. 

8110254a
Community Member

It says that my profile is under review and that I will receive an email within 24 hours but It is almost a month that my profile is under review. Please help me. A reply is much appreciated. 

Hi Johan,

I checked your profile and can see it is still being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
12951d00
Community Member

I am getting this message from last one week and I have created the profile in last week aonly, I understand it takes 1-2 working days to accept / reject the profile but there is no action on my profile , its been 7-8 days.

Hi Amit,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
926a6f73
Community Member

Hello Bojan, 

My profile review is not accepted. Can u please check it? 

syed-nasar
Community Member

Hello!  I submited my application 2 weeks ago but I haven't received any response yet.

I also updated the city name, but still nothing happened.Can anyone help me? What's the problem here? 

31edd455
Community Member

Hello,

I created my profile a few days ago and I'm waiting for it to be approved.

Should I add or update anything?

i tried to fulffil all what i can

Best regards

ff15d4c8
Community Member

Hi! my profile is like the title says under review for 5 days now, even though I got an email saying that I got approved and I have earned a members badge. Can anyone help me resolve this issue? or is this something I've caused?

868562cb
Community Member

Why is my profile still under review, even though there is an email that says I can activate my profile? Up to now I can't submit any proposals. I have been waiting for almost a month now and nothings happening. 

Hi Jon, I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

~Andrea
Upwork
cb4ffc0a
Community Member

My profile has been under review for a while now. I've complained but nothing has been done

Hi David,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

~ AJ
Upwork
f752d568
Community Member

Hi, my profile is under review. When I open my profile, it says that I'm gonna be emailed in 24 hours, but it've been about 70 hours since I requested review and I still got no email or anything. Is this a bug or does it take so much time to review?

Hi Andriy,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.  To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
f36b2e86
Community Member

Hi I have created upwork profile  few days ago but my profile was not approved yet and profile completed 60%.please help me to get approve my profile.

Hi Ravikumar, I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

~Andrea
Upwork
7265cb0f
Community Member

Hello,my name is Vivek Rai.

Its been 3 days and my profile still hasnt been reviewed.Can pls someone at upwork review my profile and update me on the same.

c4b828de
Community Member

HI Dear, I submitted my profile 4 days ago and I didn’t received the Email of my approval. Please Approve My profile Than I start my Work Please. I shall be very thankful to you .

Fahad Imran 

Hi Fahad,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
31edd455
Community Member

Hello,

My profile still under review for a long time.

what is missing? for the moment i can't improve.

Thanks

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
c002d82f
Community Member

it sais that my profile will be reviewed in 24 hours but it has been like a week since i made it. I cant apply for work until its done, pls help

Hi Szilard,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I have shared your concern with the appropriate team and one of the members reached out to you with more instructions on how to approve your Profile. Feel free to communicate by responding to the email or updating your ticket on this page.

Additionally, your profile picture should also look professional. It should be a close-up image of your head and shoulders, clearly showing your face. We highly suggest you check this help article for more details on How to Choose a Good Profile Picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b2e0eae6
Community Member

Please Arjay m can you do the dame for my profile

b2e0eae6
Community Member

my profile is still under review on the site for several weeks, and I haven't received any email notification of validation for all this time.

Hi Arnaud,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

thank you for your answer
but my profile will be reviewed in 24 hours but it's been about 5 weeks since I did. I can't apply for a job until it's done, please help me
in addition I opened a tiket from the support but no answer so far

c002d82f
Community Member

My profile has been under review for a week now. I just want to work.

Hi Szilard,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
31edd455
Community Member

Hello

Why is my profile still under review? It's been more than two weeks since I created my profile.

Thank you

5392d9de
Community Member

My account has been on review process for a really long time and still it is. I guess I did everything required. I really need help on this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members