🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Under Review
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228

Hi Haktan,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
ansgk
Community Member

Hi, I have sent a review request for my profile 4 days ago, and I am waiting, it passed 3 days now, and still no response even if I get notified that it will be reviewed within 24 hours.

Thank you!

ansgk_0-1671801024279.png

2fd4d148
Community Member

Be patient, Very soon you will get back your profile.

ansgk
Community Member

Thank you for your response

8ca26437
Community Member

where is your pic?

ansgk
Community Member

Thank you for your response, I set one

c6060ed2
Community Member

<p>Hello Arjay,

Could you check my account as well. Its still staying "under review"?

Thanks in advance.</p>

Hi Uthira,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
f7ede59c
Community Member

My profile has not been approved yet. Please someone approve it asap so that i can start with my work

Hi Chaitanya,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

My profile is still not approved. This is a kind request please look into this asap

Hi Chaitanya,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed that it is still in review. Feel free to improve your profile and resubmit it with new changes. You can check out these Upwork Academy courses to help you create a complete and quality profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f7ede59c
Community Member

Can you please help me out to know when will my profile get approved? I have filled in every possible thing i can in my profile.

Can someone please reply me?

My profile is just showing under review but still not verified yet. I have created my account 2 weeks ago still it is not approved. Waiting for your quick response about the same. Please approve my profile asap.

Hi Chaitanya,

I checked, and it looks like you previously posted in the community about your profile status. I can confirm that my colleagues has responded and shared helpful tips with you. You can check their responses here

~ Joanne
Upwork
f7ede59c
Community Member

Can you please speed up the verification process because it has been 2 weeks still it hasn't been approved. Looking forward for your cooperation.

Hi Chaitanya,

Please refer to the advice given by the other moderators. Your profile will not be approved unless it is complete and meets the criteria for being approved. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have given my best to fill out my profile. There is nothing more that I can add to it now. So please if you can guide me where is my profile lagging behind to be eligible for being approved.

Hi Annie Jane, Cna you check mine?

Hi Joshua Vincent,

~ AJ
Upwork

Can you check again? I modified some parts of my profile. Thank you

ansgk
Community Member

Hi, Thank you first for reading this!

My account has been reviewed for more than a week now, without any response, can I get information about why and what I should do?

Thanks!

Hi Mohamed Anas,

Thank you for your message. I can see that our team has reached out to you via email with more details and instructions on how to complete your profile approval. Feel free to coordinate with the team through that email or this page with your support ticket for further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cb4ffc0a
Community Member

Can you help with mine?

its been under reveiw for weeks

Hi David,

I checked your profile and can confirm it is still being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~Andrea
Upwork
ansgk
Community Member

Hi Arjay!

Thank you for responding.

80c31e49
Community Member

So nice 😍

f0ab7bd2
Community Member

Hello,

I have made my profile about a month ago and it still says that my profile is under review and I will get a notification withing 24 hours.

As I have said it's been well over a month and my profile is still under review. Can anyone help me with this issue

Hi Manuel,

I checked your profile and can confirm it is still being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
8eaf02a3
Community Member

Hi, 

Can someone check my profile? It's been more than a week but it is still under review. Thank you 😊

80c31e49
Community Member

• Getting a job on Upwork is very difficult
    Getting small employees like us is complicated
    And if you suffer, you will get a success
    For that I want to say, including me who are new, everyone should be patient. I think patience helps bring a lot.

Hope everyone is well🙂

Yna C wrote:

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

hakedanhhuy123
Community Member

Hi,

I have set up everything for my profile on Upwork. But it has been showing the message that my profile is being reviewed. It's been almost 2 weeks and it seems my profile is not being reviewed. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Huy,

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6187da1f
Community Member

Hi, I am new freelancer.

I need help because my profile says I should receive an email within 24 hours, but it's almost 2months and I'm still under review.

0b825587
Community Member

Hi,

I want to upload id verification because  I am unable to pickup case

Hi Patrick,

~ AJ
Upwork

is possible to have assistance of upwork to perform it

abuzar536
Community Member

My Upwork account is not approved yet. Its been more than 72 hours since my profile is under review and not being approved till now. 

Hi Abu,

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members