🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Under Review
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yna,

In order to get started on Upwork, you'll need to complete your profile and include more information about your skills, experience and what type of work you do. Then, you'll be able to resubmit your profile. 
To help you with that, check out one of our New to Upwork Learning paths which specifically talks about building your profile and portfolio. Good luck! 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

How do I know that my Upwork Profile has been accepted and approved?

I have not got an email for over 5 days and also, kindly assist in reviewing my profile strenght/quality.

Thanks.

Hi Ifeanyi,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you, Arjay for your prompt response, and have a happy new year.

Hi Mr. Arjay,

Same issue with me, I submitted it for reviewing last month but still no response and/or any email regarding updates on my profile review. Can you check it? Thank you!

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. I have escalated your concern to the relevant team and one of the team members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
84f25329
Community Member

Hello, im trying to complete required tasks for profile but my employment job and overview doesnt approving i switched it many times still to result 😞 can you help 

Hi Nika,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm the error message you get while trying to add your employment history and overview?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I'm not getting any messages, just upwork doesnt approving and i still have 60% profile completness. im interested what im doing wrong and also how many time it needs to approve exmp: employment job. if upwork doesnt approve in 24h then i should wait longer or change something. 

Hi Nika,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like your account has already been approved. If you want to complete your profile, log in to your account and click on "Profile Completeness" on the right panel of the page. 

Please also try clearing your cache and cookies and try using another browser. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes, my account is approved but i cant complete required tasks overview and employment i tried and  changed  it many times but still no result. Can you help me

Hi Nika,

Thank you for responding. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks.About how long will it take to receive ticket?

Hi Nika,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ryks2013
Community Member

I submitted profile 2 weeks ago and received message "We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved." However, I did not receive any email. May I know the status of my profile approval?
Thanks and regards

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rino, 

While waiting for your profile to be reviewed, I would highly recommend updating your profile. When clients search for talent in the Upwork marketplace, they see your profile title and the first two lines of your profile overview. With this in mind, I would highly suggest editing your profile title and overview so that it easily captures your target client's attention. In your overview try to answer - "How can you help me (client) solve my problem?" - so that potential clients know how you can help them with your project. 

Here are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:
Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope you find these online resources helpful in your Upwork journey. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
ryks2013
Community Member

Thank you for your advice.

My profile is under review for about 2 weeks already. Is there any update on it?

6f360799
Community Member

My profile is under review for almost 5 days already. Is there any update on it?

I am having the same issue

Hi Laverne and Ella, 

In order to get started on Upwork, you'll need to complete your profile and include more information about your skills, experience and what type of work you do. Then, you'll be able to resubmit your profile. 

To help you with that, check out one of our New to Upwork Learning paths which specifically talks about building your profile and portfolio. Good luck! 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Laverne,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile is accepted now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I also have a similar concern. My profile has been under review for a couple of days already. Im not exactly sure what the problem is but can you let me know what I might be missing if there's any? Thank you.

Hello, I also have a similar problem. My profile has been under review for 5 weeks. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but can you tell me what I might be missing if there is one? Thank you.

Hi Arnaud,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Thank you so much. 

c8fe5af3
Community Member

Its been a week since I created the account and its still saying that my acct is under reviewed. Where is the 24hours timeline tha you promised? I have a pending work and I cant get to start  becos of my acct. 

Hi 

Yes?

Hey Francine, your Profile is active and online. Please complete your Profile such as using all 15 Skills and expanding the Summary. Thanks!

What do you mean by expanding the Summary? I already have 15 skills listed on my profile and I still cant send any proposals. Also, I dont have an option where I can put my ID.

Hi Francine Joy,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! It looks like you've communicated with the team about your concern and you've been given more information along with instructions on how to resolve the issue. I can also see that you've submitted a follow-up to the team via this support ticket. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c8fe5af3
Community Member

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂 However, the 24-48 hours timeline that you have given me has been going on since Monday. I created my acct last Saturday hoping that my account will be up and running on Monday but I did not receive any follow ups regarding this. 

8eaf02a3
Community Member

Can you check mine?

Hi Joshua Vincent,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork

Contact customer support they will manually check and expedite it.

I already did and they keep saying that I need to wait for another 24hrs

ee9fb36f
Community Member

Hello, i have a same problem, 'Your profile is under review' i waiting a few weeks

a791e606
Community Member

It's been over 3 days since I sign up to Upwork but my account is still not verified. I have no experience in freelancin. please help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths