🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile Update
Page options
zakirgraphics
Community Member

Profile Update

i created this account many ago. then i created with my father's info.
but now i want to change everything because i got my NID and bank account and every document.

How can i do this?

7 REPLIES 7
7ssan91
Community Member

I think this isn't possible you have to create a new account with your info because of the upwork will check the identity of the owner of account with his name an ID

But this is my personal email . How to use this email on my new account?
can i use this email?

Ahmed H wrote:

I think this isn't possible you have to create a new account with your info because of the upwork will check the identity of the owner of account with his name an ID

BAD! advice, he will get suspended! Nobody is allowed to create a new account.

Md Zakir wrote:
But this is my personal email . How to use this email on my new account?
can i use this email?

You can't. You will have to change the account you have to your own details. It was a very bad idea to create the account with your father's details and I'd say it's about 50/50 if Upwork will let you change it, but whatever you do, do NOT try to create a new account, because then you have a 0% chance of getting away with it.

So now what can i do? i need to edit name,info, details. but there is no option like this

Md Zakir H wrote:

So now what can i do? i need to edit name,info, details. but there is no option like this

Let me flag your post so a moderator can help get Support to contact you.

ok sure. Thank you

Hi Md Zakir,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members