Profile View Drop in Stats

sam-sly
Community Guru
Samantha S Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
71 of 222

Jennifer M wrote:

You guys made me look! Yeeeeeesh.

UHQMT0U

That is the exact same shape as my chart,  except mine says I was discovered six times and down 84%.

ashikulkabur
Ashikul K Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
72 of 222

I think it happens Because of your Profile Title, Skill and categories selection. I think we should focus on it more and before applying for any job we should understand their requirement.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
73 of 222

Hi everyone, 

I am unable to confirm if there is an issue affecting this section of the My Stats page. Just the same, I have shared this with the team so that it can be investigated further. Once our team has more information, we'll come back here, and we'll let you know. 

We appreciate your patience as the team looks into this. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
74 of 222

Avery O wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I am unable to confirm if there is an issue affecting this section of the My Stats page. Just the same, I have shared this with the team so that it can be investigated further. Once our team has more information, we'll come back here, and we'll let you know. 

Yes, I wanto to know why it says +11% while the graph shows the opposite.

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
75 of 222

Jennifer R wrote:

Avery O wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Previous week-----Last week-----This week

Your view rate went up 10% last week from the previous week. That expression doesn't say anything about the move from last week to this week.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
76 of 222

Hi Jennifer, 

I wanted to check if you were able to get a screen grab of your stats? I checked yours and can see that it's showing as 9 views, "almost the same as last week." Let me know!

Jennifer R wrote:

~ Avery
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Guru
77 of 222

Avery O wrote:

Hi Jennifer, 

I wanted to check if you were able to get a screen grab of your stats? I checked yours and can see that it's showing as 9 views, "almost the same as last week." Let me know!

Jennifer R wrote:

This was saturday:

Screenshot 2019-02-23 22.25.30.png

And this  is today:

Screenshot 2019-02-25 09.13.35.png

Maybe we can get a definition of week. Is it the last 7 days? Is it between two specific days?

jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
78 of 222

Jennifer R,

I think another Freelancer had addressed this.  While there is still a big BUG in the data, not yet resolved, the arithmetic of the % is based not upon the last week shown but:

LAST week, 2nd from right (not the current week shown to the right)

compared to

PREVIOUS week, 3rd from right

Joe

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
richard_wein
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
79 of 222

Joseph C wrote:

I think another Freelancer had addressed this.  While there is still a big BUG in the data, not yet resolved, the arithmetic of the % is based not upon the last week shown but:

compared to

Joe

I'm pretty sure it's been that way throughout the 18 months I've been using Upwork.

Another peculiarity... According to Upwork, 2 and 2 are "almost the same":

Untitled2.png

jr-translation
Community Guru
80 of 222

Joseph C wrote:

Jennifer R,

compared to

Joe

I get the bid with last week and previous week but Avery says I have 9 view, while it said 2 at that time. I believe being viewed is also not the same as being discovered. So maybe we can get a glossary so we can make sense of the informatio Upwork is trying to provide.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS