Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Drop in Stats

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
81 of 222

So, I've gotten several invites (inappropriate but that's beside the point) but with zero views?

jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
82 of 222

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/1b2549e5-285e-4ad5-b800-07109674729e.png

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
jmccpa
Community Guru
83 of 222

Avery,

From 61 to 4.

Have you received a response from the "Team"?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
84 of 222

Joseph and others,

We are still looking into this and may not have complete information until after the weekend. 

I would just like to address Isabelle's questions and clarify that profile views stats reflect the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jmccpa
Community Guru
85 of 222

Now I am flatlined. - dead - 0 views

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
86 of 222

And what does it count?  All views or just views by clients?  I ask because one FL said she viewed my profile but I'm still at zero views.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
87 of 222

Mary W wrote:

And what does it count?  All views or just views by clients?  I ask because one FL said she viewed my profile but I'm still at zero views.

Mary,

As Valeria mentioned: "profile views stats reflect the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results". I don't think I qualify as a "distinct" person because there's no search involved ... only clicking on your name.

ETA: It's kind of amazing (and scary) how many major fails have happened in only 2 months into the new year.

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
88 of 222

Virginia F wrote:

ETA: It's kind of amazing (and scary) how many major fails have happened in only 2 months into the new year.

Maybe if they divide the company into two different sites things start to work better. They can even call one Elance and the other O-desk. (...and a comeback for rent-a-coder/vworker just for the sake of competition.)

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
89 of 222

Joseph C wrote:

Now I am flatlined. - dead - 0 views

flatlined.jpg

Me too Smiley Happy

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
90 of 222