🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile View dropped to zero and no response ...
Page options
ehsanul_hoq
Community Member

Profile View dropped to zero and no response from proposals

Hi, 

I joined Upwork in January this year and since then I have been very active in the platform. Recently, I also got my Top Rated badge on 12-Nov. But I am seeing that my "Profile view" is Zero for many weeks. I applied for almost 30 jobs since 17-July and got almost zero replies. (Still, 13 proposals are showing active) 

I was invited once for a job (before getting the top-rated badge) but it was not related to my skills. Is there any reason I am not getting reached to the prospective clients in Upwork?

Can anyone help me out to get more jobs and stay at the platform for a long term?

Regards,

Ehsan

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed Ehsanul,

I checked and your profile views display correctly. You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0c4f64cd
Community Member

Those are great advice if your proposals are actually viewed. What would you do if no one ever views your proposals? Quality of portfolio and profiles are rendered moot.

Screenshot_20221231_101921_Freelancer - Upwork.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members