🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Views
Page options
thamsanqandlovu
Community Member

Profile Views

Hello. What is the average number of profile views you guys are seeing per week, and how can I boost this? I’m being discovered between 6 to 8 times and feel this could be higher.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martinceisel
Community Member

10-20? It does fluctuate, as the previous poster points out. In terms of boosting visibility, I'd focus on a few ingredients: 

• Optimize as much of your profile as possible. Select categories, tags, add a video intro—anything you can customize, you probably should. 

• Accumulate lots of completed contracts and good reviews.

I'm sure there are other factors, but those two have stood me well. It's a lot like a LinkedIn profile—completeness, activity, and engagement seem to beget increased visibility.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
melaniekhenson
Community Member

Hello! I believe we're in rotation so there will be some weeks (or a couple/few weeks in a row) where you get more views and other weeks when you'll get fewer of them.

martinceisel
Community Member

10-20? It does fluctuate, as the previous poster points out. In terms of boosting visibility, I'd focus on a few ingredients: 

• Optimize as much of your profile as possible. Select categories, tags, add a video intro—anything you can customize, you probably should. 

• Accumulate lots of completed contracts and good reviews.

I'm sure there are other factors, but those two have stood me well. It's a lot like a LinkedIn profile—completeness, activity, and engagement seem to beget increased visibility.

I think that number is meaningless. I don't get paid for profile views, and I don't know what profile views means. I don't think anyone knows what it means.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members