🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Visibility Changed
Page options
41476d12
Community Member

Profile Visibility Changed

Dear,

I join upwork 1.5 months back. I have not completed my 90 days as a new freelancer. I have apply for 16 jobs in last 1 month which suits my profile. I have send last two proposal two days back. Eventhough today my profile visibility changed to private.

Can you please help me to understand this?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avani,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. I submitted proposals to a few jobs but haven't gotten jobs. Yet my account was set to private. Its just been 10 days since I joined. I apply almost everyday but account got set to private now. It takes time to get a job, i think upwork is a bit unfair here.

Other than this, Stats show that i haven't applied to jobs even though I did but yes I didn't get any.

I also don't understand why my profile is undiscoverable. Please help!

Hi Rida,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
joan_rekemeier
Community Member

Can someone please help me with this too? My account is set to private and I am trying and trying and trying to get jobs and have yet to receive one response....

Hi Joan,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members