🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile Visibility & Proposal Withdrawal
Page options
lina-ho
Community Member

Profile Visibility & Proposal Withdrawal

My profile is set private (by me). When I withdraw a proposal, can't the client view my profile and download the attached files in the proposal any longer? Thanks for help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nga,

Yes the client will still be able to access your proposal (which will be moved under archived) and view your profile. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nga,

Yes the client will still be able to access your proposal (which will be moved under archived) and view your profile. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
So please check if the option Private as below applies to the Clients who I have withdrawn my proposals from? I wonder if they can view my profile in full ater my withdrawal. Thanks!

Private – "People who are logged into Upwork and have access to your direct profile link will only be able to see your first name, last initial, title, photo, rate, city, and country."
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211060298-Set-Your-Profile-Visibility?flash_digest=0dcf...

Hi Nga,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths