🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile bug??
Page options
antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

Profile bug??

Hello everybody.

I'd like to address this message to moderators to ask for assistance on a problem I've seen on my profile. Until yesterday, over 150 jobs and 60 hours of work were marked on my profile, while today there are 123 jobs and 60 hours. Is it possible to know what it depends on and eventually fix the error?

Thanks for your attention and stay safe!! Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

I'll check this with our team and get back to you once we have more information. We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

Edited to add:

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to provide more information regarding this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

First of all, thank you for your kind reply.

I immediately received a message from the support team: they sent me a screenshot showing the presence, on my profile, of 153 jobs and 60 hours of work carried out, how it should be; however, by my side, the problem persists, as both on the website and the app I keep seeing 123 jobs and 60 hours carried out. In addition, the feedback of the 30 missing jobs also disappeared.

I sent a new message through the ticket already open to the support team, I hope it will resolve positively.
Thank you again.
Antonio

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths