cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile completeness dropped

vnikolic
Vladimir N Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
1 of 43

I've had a 100% complete profile on here from day one. However, today, it's dropped to 95%, and is asking me to "Add a portfolio project +5%" , of which there were plenty before. I tried to add another one, but nothing changed. It's still on 95% with the same message ("Add a portfolio project +5%"). Anyone have the same problem?

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 43
Better contact the customer support.

It may be a glitch.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 43

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for submitting a ticket about this issue. I am following up with our engineers as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
russtice
Community Leader
Russell T Member Since: Jul 25, 2015
4 of 43

Same here went from 100% to 90% no warning and thats not cool

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 43

Hi Russell,

There is a bug that affects the profile completeness and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
pronoy21
MD. Mazedul I Member Since: Nov 27, 2015
6 of 43

Same here. Just yesterday, It suddenly dropped from 100% to 90%. Might this be the reason behind losing my Rising Talent Badge? I lost my Rising Talent status yesterday. This is very depressing.

Mazed

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 43

Hi MD. Mazedul I,

Please take a look at my reply to your question posted yesterday on this thread.

Untitled
pronoy21
8 of 43

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, I saw your reply yesterday. But, I am still wondering why my Profile completeness went down.

Mazed

vnikolic
Vladimir N Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
9 of 43

Hi Mazedul,

The problem occurred due some technical issue (bug). I hope we will manage to resolve this problem, without any serious consequences on our profiles. As Russell mentioned, not cool 🙂

Vladimir

pronoy21
10 of 43

Hello,

I hope so, Vladimir. I've already informed the upwork help center about this issue. May be will get response in next 24/48 hours. Please keep us posted if any changes occur. I'll do the same. Thank you for coming forward with this.

Mazed

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS