Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile completeness dropped

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 43

Hi MD. Mazedul and others,

Please note there's no need to contact Support regarding an issue which the team is aware of and working to resolve. 

Thanks.

Untitled
farabbi_bd
MD N Member Since: Mar 21, 2016
12 of 43

May be lake of your test exam.Man Happy

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
13 of 43

@MD N wrote:

May be lake of your test exam.Man Happy

And don't plagerize your overview. Smiley Wink 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
saif2014
Saifullah K Member Since: Jul 24, 2015
14 of 43

Hello,

I am also facing the same problem. Please Update me if anything needs to be done from my end too.

Thanks

Saif

healthwritermd
MaryAnn D Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
15 of 43

Same thing with mine. Do I have to submit a ticket or will it be fixed for everyone? 

Thanks 

ziya750
Ace Contributor
Ziya F Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
16 of 43

That happened as well to me! It's dropped from 100% to 95% and caused that a lost my Top Rated Badge!! :(.

Hope that will be fixed!

vnikolic
Vladimir N Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
17 of 43

Thank you all for your feedback. I contacted the upwork help center yesterday and they assured me that this problem will be resolved.

With this problem, I've also lost Rising Talent status. They have mentioned that the status will be reinstated again, after resolving the previous problem (profile completness).

I will let you know how it went.

jamesseligman
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
18 of 43

I hate bugs!

Yesterday I noticed I lost my Top Rated badge because it stated that I need to add a portfolio item to get my profile to 100%. My profile has been at 100% from day one, until yesterday.

I reached out to customer service and they said clear my cache, cookies, etc. that has nothing to do with this, but okay, I did it anyway. Still nothing (just wanted to satisfy them) 

So I decided to add a new portfolio item and still didn't change. Well getting that to work was another issue, but only one problem at a time.

Anyone else have this happen?

add5.jpg

stats-page.jpg

Edit: Sorry I did a search and didn't see anything. Thanks for moving it. 

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
19 of 43

Speaking of bugs, go back to CS and bug them until they acknowledge the problem.

🙂

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
jamesseligman
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
20 of 43

@Rene K wrote:

Speaking of bugs, go back to CS and bug them until they acknowledge the problem.

🙂

I think that is what's amazing; don't you think if there was a bug and multiple people are reporting it that they would say this is a bug we know it,  please be advised that we are currently working on it, etc. Not tell people to clear their cache and cookies. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS