Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile completeness dropped

dstojmenovski
Dimitar S Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
21 of 43

Hi everyone,

I have just read all of your comments and I had the same problem today when I logged in.

From 100% complete profile, fell to 90% and I lost my Rising Talent badge.

When will this problem be solved? I can't submit request on some jobs because some of the clients are asking for Rising Talent status...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 43

Hi All,

Our engineers have already identified the root cause of the issue with the profile completeness. They are planing to release the fix for it this upcoming week.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
russtice
Community Leader
Russell T Member Since: Jul 25, 2015
23 of 43

Thanks for the update but you guys are killing me with the bugs and system outages lately. This small bug has reduced my profile view by a staggering 75% and 0 invites since this showed up. I typically get 3-4 invites a day.  Can you tell us when next week?

d_ryaboshtanov
Denis R Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
24 of 43

I already have added an Other Experience, but still it shows my profile is 95%...

Add other experienceMy profile

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
25 of 43

Hi Denis,

There is an issue which caused profile completeness percentages to drop for some users. Our Engineering team will release the fix for this issue next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
vincentb1980
Vincent B Member Since: Nov 10, 2015
26 of 43

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue, profile completeness suddenly dropped to 95% and I am not top rated anymore 😞

Also my job success rate strangely enough dropped from 94 to 92% even though I completed all my jobs successfully the last months.

Regards,

Vincent

vnikolic
Vladimir N Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
27 of 43

As I promised I will tell you how it went, today I got confirmation that the problem is resolved. It's all ok, both completeness and the badge. Thank you all for your feedback/help.

ziya750
Ace Contributor
Ziya F Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
28 of 43

Good for you! I still have these problems -_-

dstojmenovski
Dimitar S Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
29 of 43

That is great! I still have problems with my profile completness and badge though...

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
30 of 43

It is Tuesday. Give it a little time.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS