Profile completeness dropped

farabbi_bd
MD N Member Since: Mar 21, 2016
31 of 43

It's will batter if you will complete test. 🙂

vnikolic
Vladimir N Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
32 of 43

I am very sorry to hear that. I hoped that they fixed the problem for everybody. They are definitely aware of the problems, and as Irene mentioned, maybe you should wait a few more days (end of the week), before you contact them again.

pronoy21
MD. Mazedul I Member Since: Nov 27, 2015
33 of 43

My profile completensess percentage still remains the same. I got JSS this week and it surprisingly is 75% when my overall feedback score is 4.93 out of 5. I saw other guys getting 4.00-4.60 ratings, yet possess a JSS of 77%-90% whereas mine is 75%. Now, I understand Upwork has some confidential process that determines JSS for a freelancer. I won't question that cause I actually think that's fair. However, I didn't really expect that I'd get this lower JSS even when I successfully completed every projects here.

Was my JSS somehow affected by the profile completeness which had automatically dropped last week due to some kind of bugs they say? If so, will it be fixed after they resolve my problem with the falloff in my profile completeness or I'd have to wait 2 more weeks till Upwork team re-determines my JSS? My issue may be a little complicated. But, Does anyone have an answer to my question?

Looking forward to your kindest reply.

Mazed

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 43

Hi MD. Mazedul,

Profile completeness has not effect on your Job Success score. Please, refer to this help article for more information about how the Job Success score is calculated.

~ Valeria
Upwork
afifield
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
35 of 43

The same thing happened to me, and they fixed it after a week or so. I lost my top rated badge because of it, and it was restored. Ever since it happened though, I am not getting any jobs like I was, not even a response from client, which I find very odd. I don't know if its just a slow time or if something is wrong. I'm doing the same as usual, and I actually have gone from 97% JSS to 99% for the last feedback I got. I can't believe no clients are responding to my proposals after sending like 80 bids out. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
36 of 43

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that the issue that affected some users' profile completeness has been fixed. Those of you who temporarily lost their Top Rated or Rising Talent status due to the bug should see the badges on their profiles again. If you continue to experience this problem, please let us know.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ziya750
Ace Contributor
Ziya F Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
37 of 43

Yep, it's fixed! Except i didn't got my badge back.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
38 of 43

Hi Ziya,

I've checked and it looks like your Top Rated badge is back on your profile now.

Please, let us know if you are experiencing further issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
diezape
Diego Z Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
39 of 43

I lost my top rated status due to my profile not being completed 100%. Until a few days ago i was top rated with a 100% profile. 

Any information abut this issue?

Thank you.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
40 of 43

Hi Diego,

I see our agent posted on your ticket and helped you with this problem. Feel free to follow up on this ticket if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS