🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile description changes
Page options
shariar-hossain7
Community Member

Profile description changes

If the description in the profile is changed then what profile rank loses.
I changed the description of my profile several times.
Because I haven't been able to get any views on my profile for over a month now
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
shariar-hossain7
Community Member

So far I have completed about 13 jobs. I have some good reviews on my profile Five-star but I am not getting the expected results. What can I do to get better results?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

MD Shariar H wrote:
If the description in the profile is changed then what profile rank loses.

What makes you think there is a connection? I doubt there is one.

You're trying to work in two insanely competitive categories, each with many, many tens of thousands of freelancers, and your JSS is low.

Profile views come from clients finding you in searches ONLY. If you don't appear on the first few pages on the search results, you won't get profile views (or rarely). With a JSS in the 80s you will rarely, if ever, appear very high.

So are you saying that if I have 90s JSS then my profile will be views better?

shariar-hossain7
Community Member

So far I have completed about 13 jobs. I have some good reviews on my profile Five-star but I am not getting the expected results. What can I do to get better results?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

MD Shariar H wrote:

Improve your profile and improve your Job Success Score

What kinds of results are you expecting? As you are trying to compete in two of the most overcrowded categories, your profile and your proposals ahev to be top notch to attract the attention of clients.

You also want avoid lots of tiny contracts that have titles such as "full time..." worth $5, it makes clients wonder why you were fired after $5...  

You also want to avoid lots of tiny contracts that have titles such as "full time..." worth $5, it makes clients wonder why you were fired after $5...  

I like your solution very much

Hi, Dear

When will I get the top-rated badge?

In such a situation there are last 30 to 45 days

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths