🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile disappeared when I log on
Page options
lisa_e_woolfman
Community Member

Profile disappeared when I log on

Feels a bit odd posting this on a forum because there’s no support email address...I had an email to say my profile had been switched to private and I needed to log on to reactivate it. When I log on it takes me to the page to input info to create a profile. I would’ve thought I’d still be able to view my profile but it’s disappeared. I found the page to send a profile reactivation request but have to wait 3-5 business days for a response. In the meantime I’d like to check my profile has not disappeared/been lost/hacked? Thank you, Lisa
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Lisa Emma W wrote:
Feels a bit odd posting this on a forum because there’s no support email address...I had an email to say my profile had been switched to private and I needed to log on to reactivate it. When I log on it takes me to the page to input info to create a profile. I would’ve thought I’d still be able to view my profile but it’s disappeared. I found the page to send a profile reactivation request but have to wait 3-5 business days for a response. In the meantime I’d like to check my profile has not disappeared/been lost/hacked? Thank you, Lisa

The profile you are posting from is not your original profile, it's one you just creted. You need to it deleted and log into the actual original account that was set to private.

How do I do that? I’m definitely using the correct email address though so not sure how I can have 2 accounts on the same email address... I can’t find a way to log in to my original account

Hi Lisa,

I can see that you have opened a ticket and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths