Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile display

vazdanel
Ace Contributor
Razvan S Member Since: Mar 16, 2012
1 of 11

What you guys did with the profile display is horrible. All tests appear down there, older portfolio items come first.

And where is the "view my profile as others" option. Shame, I am disappointed with the new platform.

christian1220
Community Leader
Cristian F Member Since: Jun 21, 2015
2 of 11

Hi Razvan,

View my profile as others is still there but it has been moved from the main profile page.

Hover your profile area and at the top "Profile settings" will be displayed.  Click it and there you go, the new page will have that button you were asking about.

vazdanel
Ace Contributor
3 of 11

Thanks Cristian. The "view as others" is there, but still all my tests ever taken appear. An portfolio goes with old items first. 

christian1220
Community Leader
Cristian F Member Since: Jun 21, 2015
4 of 11

Yeah, I know, same thing on my profile. However, clients will see only the tests results you want to appear. I find it completly unnecessary for freelancers to see the list with all the tests taken on the main page. It's just too long.

About the portfolio items, I don't know... We've seen a lot of messed up areas recently but they managed to solve some of them. My guess is that they will solve this issue too at some point.

vazdanel
Ace Contributor
5 of 11

Another thing...

When money is involved the system should be flawless.

Thanks everybody, case closed from my end. I hope they will solve it at some point.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 11

Razvan wrote, 'older portfolio items come first.'

Someone figured out you can manually reorder those. When you are viewing your Profile page, move the cursor over a portfolio thumbnail and you'll see green up & down arrows. Click it and there's a Reorder projects  popup. In the popup you should be able to drag your projects.

View solution in original post

chris_macartwork
Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
7 of 11

Hi John,

I too was wondering how to re-oder portfolio. Thanks for the info - great!

vazdanel
Ace Contributor
8 of 11

Thanks John, didn't know about the arrows, very good tip.

pragona
Patricia R Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
9 of 11

hello,

I have a question. When you fill in your profite is this viewed by everyone or only sent the the companies and/or persons you bid for.  On the other hand, if it is viewed by everyone is there a privacy setting

thanks

pat

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
10 of 11

Profile > Profile settings >visability

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS