🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile earning and JSS on profile
Page options
saraqasim780
Community Member

Profile earning and JSS on profile

Hi, dear Upwork community, 

I hope you all doing well stay safe and healthy. I have some problems with my profile. I need your help. Please review my profile and solve my problem. 

Q1:- My first question is about JSS. Once I get a bad review which makes a bad effect on my profile and decreased my JSS and it stops at 88%.
After this, I worked hard and complete 3 jobs successfully with a full rating and got 96% JSS. Then I completed 2 more jobs 25 days ago but the JSS is still at 96%. My question is when JSS will increase why it takes too much time
Q#2: Why my Earning is not properly calculated?
My earning should be $900+ but it showing $800+ and I am near to top-rated. I follow up work all policy but these things make me late to reach top rated. I don't know how they are calculating earning, kindly help me with it.

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding your first questions. Your score reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your (or your agency's) relationships and feedback. You can find more information under "How is My Job Success Score Calculated?" section in this help article

You may want to check this Community post for more information about the effect of the job size on your JSS. 

For your second question. Please know that 12-month earnings reflects your earnings before Upwork fees, including bonuses and refunds. It does not include transactions that are “pending” or “in review” and transactions from agency contracts. It is updated every hour. Your 12-month earnings must be at least $1,000 to qualify for Top Rated.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, dear Upwork community, 

I got your all points but you need to review my profile. 

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members