🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile editing for new freelancers on UpWork
Page options
bb4c974f
Community Member

Profile editing for new freelancers on UpWork

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the building of my profile. As a new freelancer, I entered my name in a shortened way in order to get to other parts of the profile filing process, simply to get a feel of what was required. I now want to change to my complete name and surname and it just won't let me. The little pencil that signals the editing tool doesn't work for name editing. 

Also, when I came up to the "title of your profile" part, UpWork suggested that I go and have a look at other active profiles for inspiration. They even provided a link for it, which I followed. I clicked on a profile that was in the same area of expertise but UpWork asked me to sign in first. I did but it brought me back to the "title of your profile" part, without showing me any profile as inspo. I tried it again several times but same result.

Can anybody help me with that, I would really appreciate it, as UpWork is not very clear or intuitive about this?

Alexandra

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

Please complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page. Once you do this, you will be able to update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members