🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile editing
Page options
teap
Community Member

Profile editing

Hi there,

I am currently updating my profile and uploading my project portfolio. I was in the section where I upload image examples of my work. I had a list of contracts and projects previously worked on, and these were displayed as empty image holders, each project name listed below each empty image box. Since they were empty i started deleting them, but this resulted in projects being permanently deleted from my profile overview, e.g. my total hours worked dropped from 1000 + to just below 300 and my total earnings went from 20k+ down to 7k+ etc. Can I reverse the changes I made? My intention was never to delete contracts from my entire profile, just delete empty image holders for these projects.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tea,

I just checked your contract and can confirm that the correct earnings and hours are listed on your profile. Please log out and log in again, and let me know if you`re still seeing something else on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi thanks,
I just checked too and yes it seems unchanged. I'm away from my computer and there the changes seemed as stated above.. i will check back.
I wonder in case these changes had taken place are they irreversible in any way as i couldn't see a way of adding back removed projects (again, to my knowledge I was only removing empty image holders if these projects)
Many thanks again
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tea,

I would like to confirm that there's no option to remove or delete a contract unless the funds are refunded. 
Once you`re back to your PC please double check the details and let me know about the numbers you`re seeing on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Amazing thanks, that's great to know. I will check back shortly.
Kind regards
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members