🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile is not showing all my completed Jobs
Page options
alexsw
Community Member

Profile is not showing all my completed Jobs

I noticed that my profile is not showing all my completed jobs when I view it in a browser  where I'm not signed in.  Is this correct behavior?

Also, my stats recently show 86% for "Clients who would recommend you".  However, I'm not sure which if any of my clients would have given a low private feedback since all my recent projects closed with 5 stars and a few days ago I was over 90%.

Is this a bug or should I use my previous Top Rated perk to cancel private feedback?  If it's not a bug, how would I know which project to ask to cancel private feedback for?

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Alex W wrote:

I noticed that my profile is not showing all my completed jobs when I view it in a browser  where I'm not signed in.  Is this correct behavior?

Yes.. It only shows contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted a "public"

Contracts that resulted from job posts which were set to "Upwork users only" or "invite only" do not show on your profile when logged out.

Alex W wrote:

Also, my stats recently show 86% for "Clients who would recommend you".  However, I'm not sure which if any of my clients would have given a low private feedback since all my recent projects closed with 5 stars and a few days ago I was over 90%.

Do you mean your JSS or your "Clients who would recommend" metric? The JSS updated on Sunday (every 14 days) - The "clients who would recommend" metric only updates every several contracts, so unless you can guess which client wasn't 100% happy, it's difficult.

Do you have any contracts that recently closed with nothing paid, or have been open for 2+ months with nothing ever (!!) having been paid? Those also hurt your JSS (not the "clients who would recommend" metric though)

my Profile is not showing all my completed Jobs in public mode view, I have 10 completed jobs with a 5.0 rating which I wanted to show my but I'm seeing 4 completed jobs with private earnings as my profile is free  freelancer account

Please solve it 

Profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0168b368435073682d?viewMode=1

Zain S wrote:

my Profile is not showing all my completed Jobs in public mode view,

Please solve it 

There is nothing to solve. 

Your profile only shows contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted as "public" job posts (rather than "Upwork only" or "Invite only")

Contracts that resulted from job posts which were set to "Upwork users only" or "invite only" do not show on your profile when logged out.

These all jobs I got from after biding, these were not invites only or Upwork users. it's not fair

Zain S wrote:

These all jobs I got from after biding, these were not invites only or Upwork users.

The visibility of the job posts of the job posts that are showing in public view were set to "public" - The others were job posts you bid on of course, but their visibility was set to "Upwork users only" which is what most clients choose.

Zain S wrote:

These all jobs I got from after biding, these were not invites only or Upwork users. it's not fair

What's "not fair" about it? It's perfectly fair

1. It is fair because it is exactly the same for everyone
  2. It is fair because it respects the choices the client made when posting their job post
  3. It is fair because it doesn't do you any harm at all, people who aren't logged into Upwork can't hire you anyway, and it TELLS those clients that you have done more jobs and to log in to see them

I'm facing another problem if you can solve it

I'm doing a job but it's showing on my profile in a job in progress section. How to show it

my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0168b368435073682d?viewMode=1

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Zain S wrote:

I'm facing another problem if you can solve it

I'm doing a job but it's showing on my profile in a job in progress section. How to show it

You haven't been paid anything under that contract.

Jobs in progress are always shown under the "in progress" tab once money has been paid to you. They do not show until after you've been paid in fixed rate contracts, or until after  the client has been charged in hourly contracts.

@Petra R 

Zain S wrote:

@Petra R 

It doesn't make any difference if you bid on the job or if it was invite only, and obviously all of your contracts are from Upwork users. Most clients don't look at your "in progress" jobs anyway; they're mainly interested in the ones with feedback reviews. Why do you think that this is hurting you?

alveen2008
Community Member

My latest completed job not showing in public profile 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0128a156f11227a5f5

Hi Md. Samsul, 

I checked your profile and can see that the last project is showing on your work history. Could you please double-check and if you still can't see it, please provide us the contract number so we can check.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members