🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile issue: JSS not displayed for the last...
Page options
foraoneservices
Community Member

Profile issue: JSS not displayed for the last 4-5 weeks on my profile and not available in my stats

Hello,

Can any forum moderator help me please? For the last 4-5 weeks I find that my JSS score is not being displayed on my profile or in my stats either. I was on the verge of becoming top rated with 12 eligible weeks completed and then suddenly the JSS stopped being displayed in my profile and my stats for the last 5 weeks. I have contacted customercare twice and they simply close out the ticket as "resolved" without rectifying this issue. I have sent snips and it is upsetting not to see my JSS displayed on my profile (as it is usually displayed in every freelancer's profile) for so many weeks now.

Can any  site moderator please assist me and have the JSS display back in my profile?

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Bharti S wrote:

Hello,

Can any forum moderator help me please? For the last 4-5 weeks I find that my JSS score is not being displayed on my profile or in my stats either.?

You may no longer qualify for a JSS as there are only 4 completed contracts in your 2 year calculation window.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bharti,

Just to confirm that Petra is correct. JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects.

Regarding your ticket, I`m sorry about the inconvenience it caused you. Our team is checking this at the moment and one of our team members will follow up on your new ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members