🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile issue
Page options
d_tolezano
Community Member

Profile issue

Hello, new here, tried to find an aswer to my issue, but couldn't, so hopefully someone can help me.

I submitted my profile (it is still under review), but I noticed that my professional experience and education entries went upside down - meaning that my first job is being displayed on the top of the list, and my most recent experience, and more relevant, is at the bottom. Same happens with my degrees, my BA is being displayed first, not my MA. Is there a way to fix this? When I was building the profile, they were all in the correct order, i.e., most recent first.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniela,

I just checked your profile and can see your education and employment showing from most recent to the oldest. Under employment your present job is also at the top.
Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to check if you`re still seeing this information in a different order. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniela,

I just checked your profile and can see your education and employment showing from most recent to the oldest. Under employment your present job is also at the top.
Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to check if you`re still seeing this information in a different order. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

Perhaps the issue happened only when the profile was about to be submitted. I checked now and it's all fixed. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members