🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Profile issue
Page options
anthonypagare
Community Member

Profile issue

Hi Team

There is something wrong with my profile. In my stats it's showing 0 views on my profile for the past 5 weeks continuously. I am not able to understand what is wrong. I have hardly received any invites from past 6 months. Can somebody please help me out here.

Thanks,

Anthony

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your message. Search results vary depending on the type of profile used to conduct the search, since a number of factors are taken into account. Clients may get different search results for the same keywords and filters than freelancers using the same parameters. In addition, freelancer profiles are regularly rotated in search results in order to give everybody a fair chance at being discovered by clients. I have refreshed your profile visibility for now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Anthony P wrote:

Hi Team

There is something wrong with my profile. In my stats it's showing 0 views on my profile for the past 5 weeks continuously. I am not able to understand what is wrong. I have hardly received any invites from past 6 months. Can somebody please help me out here.

Thanks,

Anthony

Your last feedback is bad. This is pretty much the worst fears of all clients - that they hire somebody and he "disappears". You are top rated, have it removed immediately. 

How can I remove that feedback… I had already refunded the amount the client had asked for.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths