🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile link
Page options
boweyajunior
Community Member

Profile link

Hi!
I'm trying to send the link to my profile to a client, but can't find it on android...
Could anyone help me with that issue?
Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Junior B wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to send the link to my profile to a client, but can't find it on android...
Thank you!

Here you go: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ae0e4a6c9d149fdb

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
petra_r
Community Member

@Junior B wrote:
Hi!
Thank you!

Here you go: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ae0e4a6c9d149fdb

thank you!

Can you please help with mine as well, tried getting the profile link using my android phone and still can't find the option.
Thanks.
igbella
Community Member

Hi Petra, I can’t find my profile link either. My name is izabela lunn

Can you please give me my profile link? 

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can go to your profile and copy the URL there or you can click this icon:

759e32fa_0-1690631555556.png

~ AJ
Upwork
4a3e5f07
Community Member

Can you please help me get my profile link too

Hi Babirye,

Please allow me to assist; you may get your profile link by clicking this link icon on your profile page. Then, your profile link will automatically copy to your clipboard. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
limborowena
Community Member

I couldn't find my profile link. Please help me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Rowena L wrote:
I couldn't find my profile link. Please help me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Go to Find Work > Profile

On the right side is your profile link, just click on the green Copy Link button.

profile link.jpg

Hello I still couldn't find it. Here's a view of my profile. Thank you.

I'm using android phone and I still can't view my profile link. Thank you for your help in advance.

Rowena L wrote:
I'm using android phone and I still can't view my profile link. Thank you for your help in advance.

use a computer or bring up your profile (the "how others see it" view) on a mobile browser and just copy the url.

I used a mobile browser and still couldn't find the option to copy my link, kindly help me with it.

Thanks.

Hi Abidemi,

Please use a computer and go to your profile. Once you`ve opened your profile you can find your profile link in the URL at the top. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Apologies for reviving a dead topic, but isn't it weird not having this option in the Android app? Having to either use a PC, a mobile browser, or ask in the support forums in order to get our profile links feels like starting a modern car with a crank.

Why not just have this function in the app?

Abidemi E wrote:
I used a mobile browser and still couldn't find the option to copy my link, kindly help me with it.

Thanks.

Here you go: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a52d6da346f38f21

148331cc
Community Member

Can you give my profile link?

Hi Karan,

At the moment clients doesn't have profiles as freelancers have. Are you looking for specific information or you would like to review something? Feel free to share more details so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Will "Petra R" do this for each person? Why aren't you hire a devloloper and change the settings?

The copy link button is not there anymore in the new profile format.  Where can I find it?

Hi Willmar,

You should be able to get your profile link by clicking on this button on your profile. Also, here is the link to your profile. We rolled out a new design for freelancer profiles that showcases your experience in a different way as announced on this thread

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't find mine using android

Hi Raymond,

Here is the link to your profile that you can use.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
knight_69
Community Member

I am on ios. Can you provide a link of my profile too. Thanks in advance

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try to get your profile link by clicking on this button on your profile? Additionally, here is the link to your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks

Hello, I'm trying to click on your link but it won't load. May you also help with a link to the profile.

nguonofaith
Community Member

Hi, I can't find my profile link to send to a client. Please help me. Thanks.

Hi Faith,

You can get copy the link from the Find Work > Profile or by clicking on the button from your profile page as shown here. In any case, here's your profile link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please just send me the direct link so I can copy paste it. He still can't
open the link.please. thank you

Hi Faith,

I did share the direct link and you can see it here. It's possible that your client is having difficulties accessing your profile as your visibility is set to private. Would you like me to reset your profile visibility back to public?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Faith A wrote:
Please just send me the direct link so I can copy paste it. He still can't
open the link.please. thank you

If you want to send the link to someone outside of Upwork, you must set your profile to public, otherwise the profile can't be accessed.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths