🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile link
Page options
upwork_345
Community Member

Profile link

Hi,I just set up my new accont but couldn't find the profile URL link after following the steps.Find work then profile .I still could't find the profile link on the right hand side.

Please Advise.

Marian

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marian,

Do you have any issues when you click on the button from this screenshot? It should copy the link to your profile to the clipboard.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marian,

You can get your profile link here on your profile? Additionally, here is the link to your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for answering my enquiry but where can I find the clipboard where the link is copied.

appreciate the help.

Marian

Hi ,Mr Bojan. I am trying  to find the clipboard (copied to clipboard )in the profile account to copy the URL link but couldn't reach it or find it  .

Please advice how can I copy the link and be able to share it ?

Thank you and appreciate very much your help .

Marian

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marian,

Do you have any issues when you click on the button from this screenshot? It should copy the link to your profile to the clipboard.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Mr.Bojan .I copied the URL link from the web address above and it worked this time, after following the steps and went to profile and clicked copied to clipboard .

Thank you for all the solutions given to solve this issue ,really appreciate it 

Best regards,

Marian

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members