🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile locked due to inactivity although whe...
Page options
vpatel9024
Community Member

Profile locked due to inactivity although when applying for propsals are they still viewed?

I havent applied on upwork for over three months and profile was locked. I began applying now and wonder if they can still look at my proposals or not. I have not received any views ever since i started applying. I have applied to many jobs.

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

That setting only prevents you from appearing in searches. If you send a proposal, a client will still see it.

If you want to change the setting, all that's required is to earn any amount of money, and once it's actually paid to you, your visibility will be set back. Alternatively, there's a link in the box to edit your visibility that will auto-submit a customer support ticket, and it will be changed back within 2-3 days.

petra_r
Community Member

Vrajesh P wrote:

I havent applied on upwork for over three months and profile was locked. I began applying now and wonder if they can still look at my proposals or not. I have not received any views ever since i started applying. I have applied to many jobs.

That statistic does not include any (!) views that result from proposals, only from search results. So with you profile set to "private" - you can never have any views there.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vrajesh, 

I have set your profile's visibility to public. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members