🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile no longer available after verificatio...
Page options
jagadish-n
Community Member

Profile no longer available after verification

Hello there,

My account got suspended and Upwork said that due to some suspicious activity, they have temporarily suspended my account. It happened before two weeks, and after verifying my ID, I got my account back,  I'm not sure why it says my profile is no longer available. when I click into the profile. I also cleared my caches and still Can't able to solve this problem. I've sumbitted around 20 proposals yesterday but it's showing 0 on history. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,

Jagadish N

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Jagadish,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Also, regarding your proposals that were automatically withdrawn, please know that when your account gets suspended, this results in your proposals being withdrawn because we prevent clients from working with freelancers whose accounts are suspended. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members