🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile no longer available
Page options
7d3fd98d
Community Member

Profile no longer available

Recently my account was suspended, and now it is active but it's showing profile is no longer available when I try to open my profile. Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 4.56.47 PM.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Prashanth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue pressists

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
NikolaS

Hi Prashanth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue pressists

~ Nikola
Upwork
vahaj7
Community Member

I am having same issue how will it get resolved

vahaj7
Community Member

My account was suspended and now tha ks God it is active but my profile is not showing receive message " profile is no longer avilabl"

Hi Vahaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f5657b67
Community Member

Am also having the same issue the page is showing that profile is not available

0b80edb6
Community Member

This profile is no longer available

Recently my account was suspended. I verified my identity but when I click 'See Public View' it says 'This profile is no longer available'. Help me, please.

Hi Imtiaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I took a closer look and can confirm that your account has no restrictions, so this should not be the case. I can also see your profile on public view. 

Please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one. Try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists, and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d6a0229f
Community Member

I am having same issue how will it get resolved

Hi Hassan,

I don't see any restrictions on your account, and your profile is publicly visible. Can you share more information about the issue you're having?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7c7a10de
Community Member

My Account is Active but my Profile shows it's no longer available. Actually, my id was suspended and get back active now but still, it's showing me this profile is no longer available. 

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Hi Muhammad,

I would be happy to help. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork
7c7a10de
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you so much. Yes, my profile is now visible and I can see my profile now. Thanks a lot. 

How to solve your problem

Hi Jamirul,

Please try checking your profile after clearing the cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Upworkers,

When I click on my my profile link, I keep getting the message "This profile is no longer available.". 

Can you please advice how to solve the problem? I haven't received any email from Upwork regarding this. Thanks much.

shariful_siraji
Community Member

Hello good people!

Hope you are doing well, First, I would like to appreciate anyone who would take his/her precious time to help me in this learning process! I am a bookkeeper & Accountant and was desperately looking for my first job; So, so I accepted a job offer that was not compatible with Upwork policy (I did not know that I had asked my client though, As he said it would be fine!); This mistake costs me a suspension. Well, I deserved that. 

Later I contacted support, & They helped me to sort things out, & Sent me related policies. Also activated my Account again. thanks to them. 

But Now I cant see my profile again. It shows , Like "This profile is no longer available." I have attached a screeshot. 
Now, Is that normal? How much time it may take to be like previous state again?

Also, How my profile may get affected for that suspension? Please enligh me! Thanks. 

Hi Shariful,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Feel free to reach out if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, My problem is solved! Thanks. 

Hi Shariful,

Happy to hear that your problem is solved. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mithusamir
Community Member

Recently my account was suspended, and now it is active but it's showing profile is no longer available when I try to open my profile.

Hey Nur, the Profile is active and available on my side. Please try again. Have a great day!

Hi Nur,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork
mithusamir
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you so much for your kind support. The problem is resolved now.

Best regards,

Nur

16406a4f
Community Member

Hey!

My account was recently suspended without any notification, and now it has been restored after two weeks, but when I navigate to my profile, it says it's no longer available, can the support team help?

Cheers,
Marij

Hi, I faced the same problem But got it fixed today. Please run your profile in incognito mode browser & Clear cache & cookies from your browser, Hopefully, it will be okay! Don't worry. 

53477f24
Community Member

Hello Upwork, 

My account was suspended and it was recovered after 6 days- but now I could not able to find my profile - The profile is no longer be available meassge is being shown. Would you like to help me in resolving this issue. 

Thanks. 

79f80064
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I am new to this platform and I am learning to grow myself with my expertise here. At the start of December my profile got suspended for an unknown reason which as per the given articles said that if in case of suspension or any violation we will get an email stating the reason, however, I did not receive any email either. I than contacted the support and after almost 8 days and continous follow up my account got live again. But since then, whenever I try to open my profile page it states that the Profile Does Not Exist, I replied on the same ticket again and it has been another 3 days and I have not heard back from the support. 

Can anyone guide me why I am facing such a problem and if anyone has faced the same then how did they have it restored?

Your help and support will be highly appreciated. 

Best Regards, 

Mirza Khurram Baig

Hi Mirza Khurram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
25335f16
Community Member

Hi, my account was suspended. i created an appeal for removal of suspension. I didn't receive any email from support team but ticket was closed without extending any help. How do i reach out to upwork? Should i create another ticket?

Any help and support will be appreciated. 

Johnson 

Hi Johnson,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
25335f16
Community Member

Hi Arjay, Upwork team reached out and issue has been resolved. thank you for super fast support. best, Johnson 

venkatrv75
Community Member

Hello Upworkers,

When I click on my my profile link, I keep getting the message "This profile is no longer available.". 

Can you please advice how to solve the problem? I haven't received any email from Upwork regarding this. Thanks much.

-Venkata ramana

I can see your profile just fine. 

I can see your profile just fine too

Hi Venkata Ramana,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a4e2a15d
Community Member

Hello, Upwork team!

My account was suspended a few days ago. I request the Upwork support team to activate it. I didn't get any email for suspension. Today I see the "apply for job" button is active, but when I go to my profile it says "This profile is no longer available".

I have a humble request, please solve my problem!

bdf96734
Community Member

I dont know why it happenend , Please Help , I have to edit my profile and work properly

Hi Akshat,

Could you please check again if you're still experiencing this issue?

~Andrea
Upwork
dad5e9dc
Community Member

Recently i got suspension but now my suspension was removed but my profile is no longer available! it affects my professional life.I'm frustrated!! what should I do now?

dad5e9dc_0-1671207259312.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths