Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile not approved, even when I have worked on Upwork in the past

Highlighted
Anshuman M Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1 of 7

Hello Upwork Team,

My profile has been pending for approval for a few days now which is strange, because I have worked on a project on Upwork before for 300+ hours. I was idle for sometime, but now a client wants to hire me through my agency, however my profile is pending for approval. 

Could you please let me know what steps to take to ensure that my profile is approved.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 7

Hi Anshuman,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Mohit A Member Since: Mar 24, 2015
3 of 7

Thanks Jo-An for accepting Anshuman's profile. Could you please approve **Edited for Community Guidelines**profile as well? Both Anshuman and **Edited for Community Guidelines**are from our agency and the client wants to hire both through Upwork. So I have recently asked Nusrath to join here as well. Here is her profile: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Mohit,

I`m sorry to hear that your friend application was not accepted. Anshuman's application was accepted but there was a glitch on our end and our team resolved it.

Your friend can update her profile in the future and resubmit it once she's ready. Our team will review it again and reach out to her with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 7

Hi Goran,

Thanks for responding.

What more information do you want in her profile? It's pretty urgent because I've a meeting with the client after 12 hours and they want to hire my co-workers through Upwork. Please let me know what changes you need or approve her profile fast.

Thanks in advance,

Mohit

6 of 7

Dear Upwork team,

My Agency has been paying you monthly fees and commissions since many years. We have never violated any ToS of Upwork. I expect a fast resolution to our problem. Please approve our above requested team member today so that she can start working on a new long-term project.

Thanks!

Mohit Anand

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Mohit,

I understand your concern with this and just to confirm that once your team member has an approved account you will be able to add them to your agency.

Unfortunately I can`t share more details with you for another user, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS