Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile not being activated

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
21 of 36

How come such cutting-edge updates weren't announced in the Official Announcements forum? Or was it justso as not to take away the focus from that other new cutting-edge development, calling applications proposals? It appears to me that right now Upwork's cutting edge is as sharp as an amoeba's toenail.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
22 of 36

I actually decided against replacing my monitor with a touch-screen because the new Upwork interface is so cutting edge.

akbarrkhan
akbar k Member Since: Jul 27, 2015
23 of 36

well atleast this cutting edge interface saved you some money Smiley Tongue

bavarrion
Celine B Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
24 of 36

Hi Ms Valeria I've been revising my profile a couple of times but yet it wasn't approved. I've done the advise to me but it says it needs to be improve. Please help. Thanks in advance! 🙂

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
25 of 36

Celine, please set your profile to public. Right now it is pro ate and there is no way for community forum members to view it and tell you what is wrong.

nirish
Ace Contributor
Nancy I Member Since: Apr 8, 2010
26 of 36

When I click on view my profile as others see it I see every test I took, and I see the Yes/No next to each one for visible on profile or not, but nonetheless I still see all of them when "viewing as others see it". Can they see all this? 

anima9
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
27 of 36

For the test, I see your failed tests too when I click to "view full profile"

stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
28 of 36

Please read this thread from the start. It is quite obviously a bug generated while they were trying to clean up the profile pages; though Valeria ensures us it's the introduction of new cutting-edge tools. (Keeping test results hidden if I want them to be would be cutting edge enough for me right now.)

fabrice_delion
Fabrice D Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
29 of 36

Nancy,

I have the same issue. All my tests are visible, even those marked with "NO".

Some other freelancers have reported the same problem.

I have submitted a ticket to the Help Center...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 36

Hi All,

The issues with tests displaying, organisation of the Work History and portfolios have been reported to our engineers and are currently being worked on.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS