Ace Contributor
Nancy I Member Since: Apr 8, 2010
31 of 36

Thank you for the update!

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
32 of 36
Valeria, apparently there's another problem - freelancers' responses to client feedback is also not showing on the profile.
jamesseligman
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
33 of 36

Just a couple of words of advice, TEST, TEST, TEST, and then TEST it again!

Maybe some day all these are going to be cool, but if they don't work you're just alienating your users. Me, personally I don't care about these new "cool" features, to me basic things need to get fixed before adding any new features. Adding new features is not going to make the other bugs get forgotten. It just doesn't work that way.

jviern01
Jing V Member Since: May 11, 2015
34 of 36

Each and every test I took are now showing in my profile:  Even those I opted not to show! Not good! Not good!

(Tried to search myself and found those I chose to hide not showing. I guess I'm good now. Sorry!)

sagarshiroya
Sagar S Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
35 of 36

I've created my profile on upwork 3-4 days ago. If I open any job and go to submit proposal it tell me, "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." Anyone can tell me how long will it take to avtivate?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
36 of 36

Hi Sagar,

In order to have your profile approved, please capitalize the first letters of your name and revise your overview. Make sure your profile overview it is well-written, does not have punctuation or grammatical errors, words are capitalized where appropriate and is based on your past experience and skillsSince you are a new freelancer and do not have any work history on Upwork yet, your profile overview is very important for attracting clients.

I'd also suggest adding some portfolio items showing your skills and experience, and not displaying skill tests which you failed or have scored below average, until you can retake them and improve your score.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS