🐈 Community
artsyva

Profile not being updated

Has anyone else noticed that their profile is not being updated with current work progress and/or earnings? I have had this problem for over a month....kept waiting for it to update, and finally contacted Upwork 2 weeks ago, and still have no resolution, or an updated profile! I keep hearing that the Tech Support Team is working on it...yet nothing has changed. 

If you have noticed this problem, were you able to get it fixed? I would appreciate any help as it seems that Upwork cannot fix the situation. 

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robin,

I see our team was trying to troubleshoot the issue you reported but unfortunately you haven't responded to the message they posted on April 10. If you're still having these issues please follow their instructions and provide the information our team requested so we can investigate further.

Untitled

Actually, I have been in email contact with them several times since then and keep getting the same message, that the Tech Team is working on it. Not sure where you find that I haven't responded...I have all of the emails. Thanks anyway. 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robin,

I see you have a long main ticket and two chat conversations with our Support team afterwards. One of those chat conversations and subsequent replies are on a related subject, but I would like to ask you to respond on the original ticket and continue the conversation started there.

Untitled

I have responded to the original ticket. You are talking about a completely different issue in regards to the April 10th date. My latest email on this topic that I'm speaking about, was Monday. I am dealing with the issue of my profile not being updated in 2 months, right now. Thanks.

Hi Robin,

Sorry about the confusion. Could you please check if your earnings are showing correctly now? We refreshed your profile.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Yes they have! I should have come to you in the first place. 🙂 Thanks so much!

Learning Paths