🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile of business incubator worker
Page options
gekr
Community Member

Profile of business incubator worker

Hi,
I arrived in Poland and at the moment I work in a business incubator. What changes do I need to set in my profile to get payments and pay taxes through my firm? May I set my bank account in the firm instead of Payoneer in my profile and set the address of the firm? I'll be glad to listen to suggestions because I think I'm not first in this situation. I hope I don't need to create a new profile, because I have a reputation on UpWork, and it is difficult to start with an empty profile.
With regards,
German

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi German,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gekr
Community Member

Hi Aleksandar,

thank you for the fast answer. I'll wait.

With regards,

German

Hi, I have the same exact issue (or more accurately : I'm going to face it next month) and I would like to know how it is handled. 

Hi Ada,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
moelih
Community Member

Hello, I have a very similar situation. Can I also get details how to handle it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melih,

We'd be happy to help. Could you please clarify the concern you're having so we can address it accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members