cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile photo uploads sideways!

aniltm
Anil M Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
1 of 19

I´ve been trying to upload a profile photo and it always shows sideways with my chin pointing to the right. I´ve tried using different photos but the result is always the same and I get a script that says my face cant be recognized!

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 19

Okay I'm no professional at this but I guess it's worth a try. Take your original photo, edit it and rotate it to the right one quarter turn. Save it and try uploading that one.  

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert, but hey try anything. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
aniltm
3 of 19

Thanks but I already tried that and it doesnt work!

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 19

Sorry about that.  Maybe a mod will jump in pretty quick and help you out or you could lodge a support ticket but it is the weekend so you probably won't get a quick answer. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
aniltm
5 of 19

OK! Its fine now finally!

otter12
Jade D Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
6 of 19

Anil can you tell me what you did to get it to work?  I'm having the same problem!  Thank you!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 19

Hi Jade,

You need to strip the meta data from the image, as that is what's forcing you sideways, so to speak Smiley Wink

Here is how Smiley Happy

daugherty-nicole
Nicole D Member Since: Sep 17, 2017
8 of 19

I'm also only getting sidways loading.  I've tried multiple images of only my face and neck. Between fighting with the confirmation email and the photo upload challenge, this is quite the unsatisfying adventure.

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
9 of 19

Hi Nicole,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with your pofile photo.

khwaja_sumaiya
Sumaiya K Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
10 of 19

I am having the same issue... is there anyone who can help me please? I even tried saving the picture at a different angle. Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS