cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile pics on Clients. Also a profile completion step on the other end?

mjacomet
Marie José J Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
1 of 7

It would be really nice if clients were also asked to use profile pictures. Sometimes, as a designer, a picture can say a 1,000 words. Style references that you would use on a young startup founder aren't those of a senior executive undertaking a personal project. This is not the first time I have missed this feature. It can also help us screen serious from fake, which also happens in our end (a lot). Is this something that we can look forward to?

2591126f
Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
2 of 7

Maria,

Clients can sometimes be large corporations.  There may be a person who was involved in sourcing talent  and conducting interview. But the other person would be involved in hiring and closing contracts. 

So adding face may be misleading if you wanted to rely on it.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

@Maria Jose J wrote:

It would be really nice if clients were also asked to use profile pictures. Sometimes, as a designer, a picture can say a 1,000 words. Style references that you would use on a young startup founder aren't those of a senior executive undertaking a personal project. This is not the first time I have missed this feature. It can also help us screen serious from fake, which also happens in our end (a lot). Is this something that we can look forward to?

No ... this is not something that needs to be implemented. Many of my clients are one of many in a company and not an individual. It would serve no useful purpose. Learn to recognize and vet your clients, and it shouldn't matter what they look like.

View solution in original post

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 7

All of my clients DO have profile pictures.

onedollar.jpg

5dollar.jpeg

10dollar.png

sergio-soria
Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
5 of 7

@Preston H wrote:

All of my clients DO have provile pictures.

onedollar.jpg

5dollar.jpeg

10dollar.png

Come on, man! I was expecting a Franklin right there!

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
6 of 7

$$$.jpg

melaniekhenson
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
7 of 7
@Virginia F - So, anyway, you can go ahead and send that job offer any time. All set over here.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS