🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile picture Change
Page options
hshaito
Community Member

Profile picture Change

Hi, good day.

I'm trying to change my profile photo but I'm getting an error message that says something went wrong and they were unable to upload my picture. Tried using different pictures too, and made sure the format and size are correct, but I'm still unable to save the change. Would love to hear back from you guys. Thanks for the support.

2 REPLIES 2
dd63c576
Community Member

Hadi,

Either clear your cookies or Change the browser and try. I got solved like that.

Hadi S wrote:

Hi, good day.

I'm trying to change my profile photo but I'm getting an error message that says something went wrong and they were unable to upload my picture. Tried using different pictures too, and made sure the format and size are correct, but I'm still unable to save the change. Would love to hear back from you guys. Thanks for the support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hadi,

Could you please check if the image you’re trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it’s a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can’t upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths