cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picture not uloading

David E Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
1 of 30

Hi.. I ma trying to uploading my profile pic but not uploaded. Show this message Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image.

Rebecca K Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
2 of 30

I am having the same problem. I am attempting to create my profile, but I keep getting the cant upload image error when uploading a profile pic (which i cant submit my profile without). The picture is to the specs. I have tried it in firefox and chrome multiple times clearing the browser cache and cookies after each attempt. But still the same error.

Huyen P Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
3 of 30

Hello,

I got an error message every time I tried to upload a profile photo, thus I couldn't create my profile in order to apply for jobs.

Is there a system bug ? 

Phanindra T Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
4 of 30

I am having the same issue too. I am bit disappointed that there were no responses on this post.

I hope to see a few responses flowing in that can provide some guidance in fixing this issue.

Regards,

Phanindra Tenneti

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Falick F Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
5 of 30

THATS NOT WORKING I TRY MANY TIME  

Jessica L Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
6 of 30

I tried many different photos expecting it works, but I always got an error saying that 'something went wrong'...

So I cannot finished creating my profile and apply for jobs. Please fix!

Srdjan M Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
7 of 30

I have the same problem right now.

Sruthi T Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
8 of 30
I'm trying to upload my pic from last few hours but not able to do so.i was getting in the same way as how the link was attached in the top message but still not able to upload the picture
Mihai A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
9 of 30

I am having the exact same problem, i have tried everything for the last hour, and nothing worked. I believe it's upwork's problem, as i have read on different posts this is a common mistake. I... sorry, We are looking for support, Upwork !

Jade Y Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
10 of 30

Reading a lot of posts about this issue, but no advise seems to help me upload my profile picture without getting the message:

Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to save the image.

Is there a solution yet?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS