cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picture not uloading

Brittany N Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
11 of 30

I am also having the same issue. I have followed the steps recommended above, but am still receing an error when attempting to complete my profile by uploading a profile image. Is there a support number I can contact to help me with this, so I am able to get this fixed as soon as possible?

Alistair T Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
12 of 30

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue as well...I've cleared cache and cookies and tried with a couple of different browsers (namely, Safari and Chrome) but still no joy.

Can someone help?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 30

Hi All,

The team is aware of the issues with uploading profile pictures many of you are experiencing. They are working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kate M Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
14 of 30

i see the reply from upwrok was in 2017 and the issue is still going on.

Why is this photo imappropriate as my profile photo ??!!!

i can not load profile or comapny pix ;( 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 30

Hi Kate,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders? Please let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marko G Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
16 of 30

Hi, 

I have the same issue..editor brings to me the same reaction over and over again.
It's becoming frustrating.
I uploaded a picture of that problem.
Someone, PLEASE help!

Jana S Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
17 of 30

Hi,

I have the same problem and I am really running out of options. I've tried every format possible. I've tried a balck and white photo, color with dark background, color with light background and I have also tried changing browsers and nothing seems to be working. I am starting to think that Upwork does not like my face but I can't create a profile without this.

Any help here with this will be highly appriciated.

Thank you,

Jana

18 of 30

All,

You can also check the status and updates on this Status Page. We'll also be posting an update on this thread once the issue is resolved.

~ Valeria
Untitled
RJ J Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
19 of 30
Same issue and to top it off was on with customer services who let me waste over an hour on this, instead of just telling me there is an issue. Would have appreciated some honest communication and been a lot less frustrated.
20 of 30

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and uploading your picture again. Let us know if you experience any further issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS