cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picture not uloading

Idris Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
21 of 30

When will Upwork solve this problem?

Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 30

Hi Idris,

Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, make sure the image characteristics are in line with the stated values and try uploading the image again. If you're still experiencing issues, please try uploading a different image before pm'ing me the image, so I can offer you a more detailed advice. 

Idris Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
23 of 30

Hi, Guys

Support send this to me and it works

Kindly try to delete your browser's cache and cookies. You may also use this link to delete Upwork's cache & cookies: www.upwork.com/clearcookies. You can also try to use other browsers like Chrome and Firefox since they browsers tend to run the site optimally with less compatibility issues. If issue still persists, kindly try again at a later time when there is less site traffic due to excessive number of users logged in at the same time.

Please make sure as well that you're uploading a common file type for pictures such as jpg, png, etc. and that the size is not larger than 5 MB - preferrably less than 1 MB so it would get uploaded faster and with less issues

Virginia B Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
24 of 30

Hello,

I tried everything I read on this forum about this problem, on multiple ocasions, with multiple pictures, deleting the cookies, using different browsers and it is still not workin, same message appears: Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image. I'm kind of mad that so many months went by and the same error seems to be happening still. I can't upload my profile unless I upload a picture, so my profile is basically frozen. Can someone help me, please?

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 30

Hi Virginia,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you with this process, thank you!

Untitled
26 of 30

Hello, Goran,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I will wait for the agent to contact me.

27 of 30

Well... I did receive a message from an UpWork support person and I tried doing what they told me (deleting cookies, using different browsers and so on) but it did not work. If these are the only solutions I don't know what can I do, it feels like my profile will be in stand by forever Smiley Sad

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 30

Virginia,

Sorry about the confusion. Could you please reach us using this link? An agent will be able to reset your ability to upload your profile picture and then assist you with verifying your profile.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Priya M Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
29 of 30

Same here as well. I am not able to upload my profile picture. I was upload a passport size photograph. Still no luck!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 30

Hi Priya,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already uploaded a profile picture. Please let us know if you need any further help. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS